Each week the Community Food Bank of SBC organizes and distributes bags of nutritious food for our members and once a month we are able to do an additional distribution with foods that we receive from the USDA. This distribution is in addition to our regular weekly distributions and anyone who meets the USDA guidelines is qualified to receive food from this distribution. Check out the link below and if you qualify, or if you know someone who qualifies, come down on the 2nd Monday of each month (our next USDA distribution is April 9th) between 10:00am and 1:00pm! If you are a volunteer be sure to mark every 2nd Monday as an additional day – we need all the volunteers out to help those days as well!! Meet the qualifications (http://www.dss.cahwnet.gov/efap/res/pdf/Income_Guidelines_2011_English.pdf) and bring your proof of San Benito County residence to get your USDA food each month. If you are helping out a friend or family member and picking up USDA food for them be sure to fill out the alternate pick up request – these are in our office or you can get it at http://www.dss.cahwnet.gov/efap/res/pdf/Alternate_Pick_ENGLISH2011.pdf.
On The Job
Recent News & Announcements
- Bake for Good Comes to San Juan Bautista Art and Craft Fair
- The Bake Truck Is Coming To San Juan Bautista: Here Is What You Should Know
- Spotlight On: Our Across-The-County Efforts
- Community Food Bank of San Benito County Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- The Community Food Bank of San Benito County’s “Non-Event” Fundraiser