Staff Accountant position at Community Food Bank of San Benito County
Great opportunity for a self-starting, team-playing Accountant
Community Food Bank of San Benito County has an opening for a staff accountant to manage all financial accounting functions including:
- Grants administration
- External accounting
- General ledger
- Cash receipts and disbursements
- Cash flow forecasting
- Prepare materials for and attend finance committee meetings
- Assist in strategic and annual budgeting processes
- BS/BA degree in Accounting and Finance
- 5 to 7 years related experience
- Knowledge of non-profit accounting standards preferred
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Microsoft Office and Quick Books proficient
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Team player with a positive attitude
Applications will be accepted through November 22nd, 2013.
Completed applications should be emailed to Mary Anne Hughes, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Food Bank’s mission is to provide food, nutritional education and advocacy for our neighbors in need within San Benito County.