Ready for a recipe that boosts the immune system and makes your tastebuds sing? This Thai Curry Vegetable Bowl features a drool-worthy coconut yellow curry sauce, an array of crisp veggies and crunchy toasted coconut chips.
4 cups stock, chicken, beef or veggie are all acceptable
1 cup coconut milk
1 bag Taylor Farms Thai Skillet Meal
2 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp water
Fresh cilantro and red pepper flakes if desired
1. In a large skillet or pot, combine the stock, coconut milk and curry sauce package contents. Whisk together and bring to a simmer.
2. In a small cup or bowl combine the cornstarch and water.
3. Once simmering, turn the heat to low and add the cornstarch mixture whisking well.
4. Add the vegetables and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Serve at once or add your protein and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Foodness Gracious
Community Food Bank’s mission is to provide food, nutritional education and advocacy for our neighbors in need within San Benito County.
Recent News & Announcements