Join us in alleviating hunger and malnutrition in our community!
We offer many diverse ways to become part of the solution to hunger. Without our volunteers, it would not be possible for our small staff to serve 5,000 community members every week! Check out these volunteer opportunities:
- Pack bags for our food delivery program
Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Pick up bread donations at local grocers
One or more morning: 7 – 9 am
- Deliver food to individual homes and/or distribution sites
Days/times vary, call for details
- Customer service to customers during food marketplace
Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Reception, accounting, and marketing positions
Office hours: Tuesdays – Fridays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- You can be an advocate for the Food Bank wherever you go! Tell people about our programs, organize a fundraiser, refer folks to us, talk to your employer about a payroll deduction donor or volunteer program.
Interested in becoming a volunteer, or have questions? Please contact us or call our office at (831) 637-0340.
Recent News & Announcements